LT - Kaunas Regional Innovation Centre; Kaunas (KRIC)
KRIC - profile
Kaunas Regional Innovation Centre (KRIC) is a public non profit organisation aiming to promote innovation in Lithuania, technology transfer from research to business, and development of innovative companies in Kaunas region.
Having over 10 years of experience in developing innovation, marketing new technologies, matching technology demand and supply, KRIC aims to activate technology transfer processes. The aim is implemented by stimulating SMEs participation in national and international programs of innovation and SMEs support, various projects and events as well as by providing training and technical support to improve their innovation management skills. KRIC is one of the two Innovation Centres currently operating in Lithuania that provide innovation support services to SMEs and play the important role of intermediary between science and business.
KRIC services offered:
- Consultations and training on:
- Business planning, establishment and development;
- Various subjects of company's activity (finance, marketing, etc.);
- Technology transfer;
- Innovation management;
- International project management;
- Partner search for local and international business, R&D and other projects;
- Organisation of conferences and seminars on innovation management issues;
- Representation of companies at exhibitions in Lithuania and abroad;
- Preparing proposals & participating in national and international projects (Leonardo da Vinci, FP7).
The advantage of the service is a practical, rapid and effective online usage that well matches the growing requirements of today's information society. Provision of the service is free of charge seeking to stimulate the collaboration of companies, business and science organizations. Companies and scientists are welcome to register their innovative solutions they want to commercialise, find partners for, etc. as well as browse the database looking for new ideas. KRIC has exceptional capacities to carry on the dissemination of scientific competence, stimulate collaboration and business development, because of being a partner in a number of national and international projects and its wide communication network in Lithuania and Europe. KRIC is experienced in development of various action programmes and strategies. KRIC has participated in a number of EU projects addressing innovation culture, technology transfer, business development, innovation management and support.
KRIC is sharing their experience in:
- Preparing proposals, participating and implementing national and international projects (Leonardo da Vinci program, 6th and 7th Framework program, etc.);
- Organising training courses, seminars, conferences on innovation issues and representing your company in various exhibitions;
- Performing studies and other research or business development projects.
Kaunas Regional Innovation Centre
Mrs. Birute Velykiene / Mrs. Vaiva Kelmelyte
K.Petrausko str. 26-221; 44158; KAUNAS; Lithuania
T: +370 37 333 036 F: +370 37 333 323